July 20, 2009

Out of this World

I named my day as out of the world cause I find myself dreamy for most of the day. Even what did i post on my facebook also I did it without any reason. XD I've struggle to drag myself up for class this morning but then my lecturer came in after 1 hour (2hours lecture). Just after 15minutes of lecture then I started 'fishing' in the class. XD Wake myself up by drinking water in the class but then my mind started to fly again. I copied lecturer's note but I have no idea that what is she talking about. Haha... Same goes as my second lecture. What remind me of my second lecture is my friend keep on asking the permission to take a picture of my feet. Reason? Just because I got ring on one of my toes. He told me he never seen toe ring and wanna share it at his blog. Haha...
Went back after lecture and accidently fell on the staircase cause I didn't watched over the steps but I'm not injured. Thank God for that. *Too blur until didn't realise my steps.*
Took a nap for 1 hour then got up feeling uneasy. My body is hot outside but cold inside and I felt dizzy. Mee Ching asked me why do I looked so pale on my face but then I seriously I don't know why. Maybe I'm too tired?? or maybe my body doesn't get used to the environment here?? But whatever it is. I still thank God for giving me this day.

2 comments: