July 22, 2009

Blessed Day 2

I felt much better today! After yesterday's sweat I'm back to energetic mode but still kinda blur blur(as usual). I meet my lost contact friend in the bus today. We had a nice chat inside the bus and i'm glad that i meet him today.
First lecture is English oral communication and each one of us are require to make a speech in front of the class (impromptu speech). I was praying that I won't be called to be first person of the day and thank God, He answered my prayer. XD else, I'll never know what did I talk about since my mind is still off that time. =p Well, it was my only lecture for today. The next lecture has been canceled and my coursemate forget to tell us about it. YES!!! 3 of us actually waiting for the lecturer to come in the lecture hall but then we felt weird and called one of my coursemate when non of them appear after 5 minutes of the usual class time starts. Then we walked to bus stop. Hmm... there's something interesting happened as we walked to the bus stop. Haha... someone that I almost forgot appeared. *skip! Afternoon we attended resume talk that is compulsory for final year students at our faculty. After that, went to sutera mall for some groceries shopping and I totally forget about prayer meeting. Hehe... *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment