It's a beautiful day!! Although I woke up late this morning but I felt extremely happy this morning. Hehe... it's really nice when you'll heard your own song just after you woke up in the morning. XD It makes me missed someone truly, madly and deeply. lolx.
As usual, lecture for the half of the day. My coursemate planned to have dinner together this Sunday night. We're going out for some western food this weekend. At first, some of them suggest wanna go for bowling before or after the dinner but then most of us don't felt like going so we just go for dinner. Hmm... that bowling suggestion remind me of something i missed so much!! Yea.. I miss bowling so much. The last time I enjoyed playing bowling was around last year august at muar. Just before I injured myself. I missed the time I spent with Brian at bowling centre every weekends when we were in secondary school. Highest record is 6 game straight per day~ XD Those days we are eligible for students card and one game only cost rm2 per person. That's why we really enjoyed and trained on our own ways that time. Hehe... Well, it's kinda sad when I realize that I've lost most of my strength after the injury. I cant even carry my backpack on both shoulder for more than 30 minutes. Sad... But sometimes I wonder maybe it's a good thing also because it strongly affect my thoughts of doing stuff on my own before I get injured. So now, I've learn to asking help from others when I can't do it on my own and apparently it actually draw me closer to some of my friends also. Everything happens for a reason i guess. =)
July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wahh last time u play bowling till 6 round? hebat2
ReplyDeletewats ur highest score?
highest only reached 188 if i'm not mistaken. hehe...
ReplyDeletebrian's highest score is 200++ oh... so compared to mine... it's not tht high ordy.. hehe...