July 21, 2009

Blessed Day 1

First thing I was thinking when I opened my eyes today was I wish I'll receive his sms before I sent him one. It's been quite a while that I didn't received his sms in the morning. Kinda missed it. haha... Then, I look to my timetable telling myself that I should be well prepared and make sure I'll not be dreamy in class today. Then part of me missed his voice. Wished he'll be the first voice I heard before I started my day. (I guess I've started to dream at that moment.XD)
Lecture as usual and I'm not blur in the class today. Thank God for that. My lunch... had nasi ayam from SUB again. This is my 2nd nasi ayam for this week but then i just ate the chicken and half of the rice. XD The whole utm's electricity was off from 12pm to 3.30pm. But then, I'm grateful for it because I sweat alot. My body felt much better after I sweat. So, I treat it as one of God's blessing too~!!
I got my thesis title after discussed it with my lecturer for one and half hours. It's about human personality will affect our academics. It's a quite interesting topic for me. XD After meeting my lecturer, I rushed to southern college with mee na and mee ching for brian's registration.
Spent my night visiting K9's juniors and had lots of fun with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment