I also got my little yellow's student id already. Forget to take a picture of it and I stick it on already maybe next time.
Second, I got the new rm50 notes!!! haha... I was accompanying my friend to atm machine and she was surprise that she got this new rm50 notes!You know what happened then?? I purposely go take money from that atm machine too!!! XD
That's what happened after we got excited of having those new notes!!What's next??

This is a map of johor that I took it from mee na (with her permission of cause).
I stick in on my wall to cover some dirty spots where the previous person placed something and leaving some strains on it. Anyhow, I like this map. Thanks mee na! XD
Besides all this, I had a new record of buying 16 loaf of breads tonite!! Imagine we walk around giant with 16 loaf of breads in our trolley!! not to mention other stuff also. haha... Well, 14 loaf of the breads is for tomorrow's one day JB trip. We're assign to prepare egg sandwich for breakfast and they were about 85 person. That's why we need 14 loaf of breads. haha...
I stick in on my wall to cover some dirty spots where the previous person placed something and leaving some strains on it. Anyhow, I like this map. Thanks mee na! XD
Besides all this, I had a new record of buying 16 loaf of breads tonite!! Imagine we walk around giant with 16 loaf of breads in our trolley!! not to mention other stuff also. haha... Well, 14 loaf of the breads is for tomorrow's one day JB trip. We're assign to prepare egg sandwich for breakfast and they were about 85 person. That's why we need 14 loaf of breads. haha...

and u din took pic wit all those bread?huhuhu..sygnya..
ReplyDelete