Well, today day is short for me, maybe because I woke up that late. After washing myself and my 1 week clothes, it's already 230pm. Then, I start to surf internet for my thesis information but then I didn't realize I was in front of my lappie for the whole afternoon! By the time i realize, it was 640pm already. What a day!! went to mamak for roti "i love you" (3 flavours in 1 roti canai with a heart shape) and roti naan 3 rasa (roti naan with kaya, garlic and bit chili on it). That's how I spent my saturday for this week.
July 25, 2009
Lecturer fly me Aeroplane!!!
ish ish ish... nowdays lecturer also know how to aeroplane students. Maybe some of you will wonder why aeroplane? haha... well, it's one of mandarin term... when a person promise to meet but then didn't showed up without any reason. YES!!! my lecturer did it!! The whole course was looking for him since yesterday afternoon. We called him, no answer. We all sms-ed him, he only reply to one person (my coursemate) asked her to wait his answer and the others (including me) keep waiting for his reply. We make sure our saturday is empty because of his promise that will bring us to meet school principle (for our assignment). I even cancelled my "one day jb trip" which I planned to join earlier. But then, all gone. We wait for him to confirm us the time. Then suddenly around 11.10am then he sms inform us to sms him again on monday. ish ish ish... I really felt like wanna punch him since last nite!!! But then, instead of think
ing about it. I continue my sleep. haha... I woke up very late today. Around 1230pm. Actually, I woke up at 615am this mor
ning to help yng jeng prepare breakfast for those participants on "one day JB trip". (right: picture of 14 loaf of breads. Left: smash the 30 eggs!!). Then after that, i slept back again around 830am till I got my lecturer's sms, after i read it, sleep back again till 1230pm. .
Well, today day is short for me, maybe because I woke up that late. After washing myself and my 1 week clothes, it's already 230pm. Then, I start to surf internet for my thesis information but then I didn't realize I was in front of my lappie for the whole afternoon! By the time i realize, it was 640pm already. What a day!! went to mamak for roti "i love you" (3 flavours in 1 roti canai with a heart shape) and roti naan 3 rasa (roti naan with kaya, garlic and bit chili on it). That's how I spent my saturday for this week.
Well, today day is short for me, maybe because I woke up that late. After washing myself and my 1 week clothes, it's already 230pm. Then, I start to surf internet for my thesis information but then I didn't realize I was in front of my lappie for the whole afternoon! By the time i realize, it was 640pm already. What a day!! went to mamak for roti "i love you" (3 flavours in 1 roti canai with a heart shape) and roti naan 3 rasa (roti naan with kaya, garlic and bit chili on it). That's how I spent my saturday for this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment