I find myself always waiting for something recently, especially for the special one. "Waiting" which originated from the word "wait", is a word that needs a lot of patient and is very challenging in some situation. Some people spent their whole life waiting for the right one at the right time but some just couldn't wait until the right time, and just keep on searching till the right one came into sight. Generally, everyone is waiting for the one........ and the one that I'm waiting for is.......
someone who will give me a morning call sometime...
someone who always will try to understand me...
someone who need me when he's down...
someone who think of me just after he woke up every morning...
someone who appreciate every single moments we spent together...
someone who shows he cares no matter what's the situation is...
someone who knows my weakness and accept it...
someone who can bear with me sometime...
someone who respects me…
someone who don't mind about my shameful past...
someone who loves to hold my hands...
someone who insists to be beside me even i ask him not to...
someone who wanna grow old with me...
someone who shows how precious am I to him...
someone who will hug me when I cry...
someone who will kiss my forehead instead of my lips...
someone who will give me surprise...
someone who will try all his best to light up my day...
someone who I can think of at the first place every morning...
someone who makes me comfortable with...
someone who I can share my everything and be honest with myself...
someone who wants to be my closest friend other than just a life-partner...
someone who insists to meet me even when I refuse to...
someone who won't leave me alone even I force him to...
someone who loves to spend time with me...
someone who is alert and knows what am i thinking...
someone who think and will told his friends I'm the one for him...
someone who able to take care of me when I'm sick...
someone who wants to take me deeper into part of him…
someone who is indeed in love with me...

No comments:
Post a Comment