August 4, 2009

It's Just Another Those Days....

Felt tired, miserable, terrible and anything I couldn't think off. Woke up late this morning around 840am and guess what!! I got quiz class at 9am!! Rush... change clothes, brush teeth, wash face then grab notes and go!! Too bad... I'm still late for quiz... 10minute late. But still... at least I did pass up something. Felt sorry for mc and pres coz they were late coz of me..=) sorry girls!! The story goes on.... what happened next?? I got gastric in class so I skipped my second class and went to have some breakfast which I had to force myself to eat it. huhuhu.... After breakfast, meet lecturer for one of my assignment then entered the next class. Gosh!! our group power point is totally different from other group!! We got the wrong perception for today's presentation. wuwuwuwu... then we just simply present on the spot coz there's no time to modify our power point anyhow. AArrrGGGGhhhhh..... after all lecture, I was preparing myself to meet my thesis lecturer and got a call from someone regarding one of my subject assignment.... not a good news either... we're required to join a programme on next tuesday and wednesday, plus we have to produce a module for that programme and our faculty dean is following!!! inside me-----> *WHAT!!!! PREPARE MODULE IN TWO DAYS???!!!!??? DEAN ALSO FOLLOWING???!!!!??? DUH!!!!* Tht's not end of the story yet... after I hang up the call then I find out I left my thesis chapter 1 in my room!! Too rush and I didn't double checked what did I grab this morning. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I really wanna scream that time.... called mc asked what shud I do then... I really have no idea that time blurred and upset of myself that cause this much trouble... Well, instead of keep wondering what negative views and minus my marks from my lecturer.... It's better to think how am I going to meet lecturer then. *Deep breath!!* Inside of me told me just go and be honest! mc said she felt the same way too. I'm not sure that lecturer told me his not that free today as he has some visitors from KL is my the point where my luck turned. Bravely, I told him everything. Hmmm.... I guess I did show up my anxious and he asked me to be more focus. aaarrrggghhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment