August 6, 2009

Anger

"Anger is an emotional state that may range from minor irritation to intense rage." (Wikipedia)
Everyone gets angry; it’s a natural human emotion. Maybe anger is healthy but if it becomes uncontrollable, it can become destructive....

Yeah... I'm dealing with my own anger this few days. Although I may not showing it physically but emotionally i did... by posting it at my fb shout out... XD
I find myself has difficulty in showing my anger physically... and it happens very often. But i'm lucky enough cause there's always someone there to backup me.... Then, always advice me to be brave to show my aggressive part after backup me. haha... Sometime I did shows my anger but only when it's really boiling me up for a long time. That's why i often heard "It's okay with rona la. She won't angry one." or "I never seen u angry b4 le..." Hmm... sometime I do hope I have the guts to show it on the spot but it always end up keeping myself quiet for the rest of the time. Yea... when u found me being totally quiet in a sudden... tht's actly I'm angry or something is bothering me already but then I won't show it because I don't want to hurt anyone. haha... I knew it's actly not a good thing to keep all the anger inside but I really have problem in showing it. So how do i release it??? Tears, karaoke, McD or burger king, dancing, burst it out with close ones and getting myself sweats.... That's most of the way I release it and it must be done just before I slept... or else... I can't get a good sleep on that night. Hehe... One more thing, I don't like to deal with anger in early morning especially just after I woke up... it always bother and spoiled my day.... haha... beware guys~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment