August 10, 2009

It's Just Another Those Days....

Came back from kedah this morning, reached my room around 2am with a compound letter, fined me for hanging clothes at the locker handle??!!??.... Forget bout it... I'm terribly tired and my neck is pain already. Skipped my 9am class this morning, really tired and woke up around 11am. Just after 30min awake, I was given a huge surprise--->"Pass up assignment at 12" Again... we're played by the same lecturer... he post the question and the due date were this thursday but then.... he edit it w/o informing anyone... My mind--> "forget bout tht, I got quiz at 2pm later. 1st thing 1st..." About 1 hour later, another surprise!! Assignment due changed to 5pm. wth... We got class from 2pm till 4pm and class at 3pm-4pm is his class. Doesn't he realize that?? Doesn't he felt thst he's way too much for torturing us?? I had enough these days... I really do... I just wanna be neutral... just don't wanna get myself out of control especially when I'm alone. My tears likes to flow out of my eyes when I'm alone and I'll felt terrible pain inside of me every time my tears come. I have to told myself everything would be fine after tears or else it just won't stop feeling pain inside.
Maybe I disappointed him today. I refuse to send him my picture. Sorry dear. I don't want to show this miserable look of mine today. Hope you understand.
Read my bro's blog and he did mention about clubbing... clubbing a place where I can sweat by dancing the whole night even w/o a partner. Maybe for someone it is a wrong place for me to be but I just wanna emphasize... I'm going there coz it's one of the ways to release stress, and get myself workout and learn some moves... and I'm staying out of drugs and drunk. So izzit still a wrong place for me to be??

4 comments:

  1. clubbing is totally deckie's approved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... find other way la.... not good for girl anyway.. lolx... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. RONA !! I DONO U GOT BLOG DE !!!!! - Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah... u so surprise to c my blog?? haha...

    ReplyDelete