It's been awhile that I didn't update my day in here. My younger bro, Brian is studying here now... same state same district but not the same campus. It's always nice and comfort when there's family member around you. I'm thankful and happy that God placed Brian here, very near to me. At least, I know who to depend on when got mechanical problems. XD That's not all I'm thankful and happy about... there's more.... some of u may knew it already, me n brian always stick together even when he or me is going for a date. haha... We shared almost every single part of our life, most of the incidents that happened, our thoughts, our weaknesses, spirituals being and even some generic skills. That's how close we are.... from bro and sis to closest fren or maybe being a trouble maker sometimes; but anyhow it's God blessing and anointing that make us one.
Back to my final year life, busy busy busy..... busy till only spent 30min for sleep also got... tension tension tension coz of lecturers, assignments and some other thing. Until I started to wondering... izzit every final year student will experience this kind of situation?? Full of tension and anxious everyday... I miss those days that I could easily wake myself up in the morning. I miss those days that I could just spent enough of my time on cg... feel bad for myself... I also miss those days that I could just treat everything easy (lack of sleep makes me feel stress easily). haiz... It's a pleasure and thankful that I could spent part of my night today in sharing together with cg. I miss cg sharing moments so badly, a place where(beside my house) I can share... I had a great time tonite althou some cant joined us but I felt very comfy already. Thankiu my dearly cg's members~!! May God Bless You All... gambateh!!
August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey sis
ReplyDeletefinally see ur blog
=)
final year for sure will busy with thesis and all those kind of things
however
stay strong yea
if u get graduate later
u will miss ur uni life again
cherish every moment in uni
gambateh ^^