Second vision came to me as Pastor was calling and praying for Holy Spirit to filled our mind and soul. At first, I didn't felt anything and I thought I won't felt anything tonite. But it came, just before the Pastor asked someone to share their vision.
I saw myself and my hand are being hold by a man, whom I cannot see his face. I was lead into a triangle shape of silver steel and the triangle shape is turning around me, it feels like being lock inside with fears in me. Then, the man, again, he hold my hand and bring me of out it, where I feel relieve after that. But then, he told me, you have to replace and put a blue and white light on it, then we move on.
I couldn't interpret it clearly. But I knew it is something God wants to speak to me.
April 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment