April 17, 2011

Chaotic and Hectic April 2011

It's been a chaotic and hectic April this year. Assignments, Works, all came in non-stop-Ly. Stress covered my days but I... I couldn't do anything except leave it to God. I am worry and stress but I'm also good in stay away and hiding it. *I guess*.  The way how things goes in this month of April, I'm concerned, whether can I faced it alone when I'm outside of my comfort zone?? I choose to be outside of my comfort zone, bravely. But then am I really ready for that? I'm going to live with strangers *althou we're same hometown, I named them strangers b'coz I do not knw who they are now* under one roof. I'm going to walk to class alone~ *Have to wake up on my own as well* No more buddies surrounding, I have to find one on my own. Or else, stress, relief, tension, nervous is all under my own. Will i able to handle it with care?

I remember Peggy asked me about am I really sure of what am I doing? Decide it before it's too late. Whether do you really wanna make SHE as your lifetime job? To be precise, I'm in doubt as well, aren't it's such a pity story that we've spent more of our lives in educating ourselves and yet we still feel that it's NOT RIGHT??   I'm not sure whether I can really make it as my lifetime work, but it just feel so right ever since I've decide to take this as my master. I couldn't felt the same way like I went for my degree years ago. *which i never tell anyone before* Even though, some of the class is boring and boring, but I still felt I like the way it is.  That's the reason, I go for it. I take and shallow all the possibilities I might faced and stepped out of my own circles and GO FOR IT.

 Even though, it's full of worries and scariness, but still, I believe there's always a reason behind these feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment