April 22, 2011

Touched

It's Good Friday! As usual, we went for church services on this day. But the amazing part of this Good Friday is I can feel that God is trying to speak to me. I admit that, it's been a really long while ever since everyone that prayed for me, keep telling me that God wants to speak to me. I listened to them but somehow the message didn't got into me. Maybe I was afraid. Afraid of all the circumstances I have to face if I silence myself down. Or maybe God knew and waiting for the right time.

I heard a voice and had a vision that. God is telling me to open up myself. There is a vision of me hugged by a man and I lay my head upon his shoulder. A very quick and clear vision, and a very clear voice telling myself to forgive my own. The voice continue saying, "I've come and paid it all for you, my dear. Why can't you just forgive yourself, Rona. and stop." I asked back, "teach me, how to open up my heart." But the voice, " open up your heart, and forgive yourself." keep on repeating, as well as the vision came for the second time.

It just ended up that way, I didn't told anyone about it as I'm not sure who to turn to. But, in that few minutes, I felt really comforted.

I label this as Toughest part of my life as well because the thing that has been keeping and pulling me for all this while is the most tough happening in my life till I could hardly let it go and forgive myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment