Step 1
"Time flies that sometime we din even have the chance to look at it carefully. I've made my life's decision today~ this time there's no more turning back and so on~ either you strike or you fall, Rona. It's all starting from today. "
I named it as step 1 because this is the day I paid for my tuition fee. I am touched, so touched until I can't barely describe the word, how much did my parents done for me. How could I repay all back? Daddy hair turned to white, mummy looks older than when I first flied to Labuan for my matriculation. It was just 6years ago but things changed so much that I couldn't even get a chance to look at it one by one. I told myself that I should remember this day, this feeling, how I felt for them, recorded it, that I may always remember this wherever I stepped for the rest of my life. I shouldn't forget this feeling and strive on behalf of them because they deserve it so much more than I should.
No comments:
Post a Comment