September 30, 2009

Sick...

Day 1
Suddenly after enjoying my holidays at cameron highlands, I got sick on Monday afternoon.
I was still able to chit-chat with him on that afternoon even thought I'm really sleepy and keep on sneezing. I felt asleep half-way chatting but then as usual, he never blame, never scold every time I accidentally slept half way chatting and I'm always grateful of that. I knew being such a understanding and tolerate with me is not an easy job... ^^ It's almost evening time that my headache became more more pain and I became more ans more dizzy. I was nervous and tears start to flow out of my eyes, keep sending sms seeking for help from friends but no one replied make it worst for me (because that is our nap time). Thank God after half an hour of sms-ing, mee na replied me. ^^ and take me to clinic. Thank You mee na...
Nite, one of my coursemate was shock when she got into my room, because I was totally weak and pale, she looks worry but then I was too tired, too weak to talk to her. So, I just ignore her. ^^

Day 2
I sms-ed ah jeng to ask her to company me to clinic again today cause I felt I'm getting worst from last nite. I remembered I suffer headache and dizzy at 3am until I felt like I'm half dead oredy but then I didn't call anyone cause I don't wanna interrupt anyone selfishly. Early morning jeng came, my tears was flowing when she opened the door, after so much suffer from dizziness, a friend beside and comfort me is the most I could appreciate. We called taxi to bring us to clinic. This time, doctor said I got virus fever which causes me to felt totally weak and sometimes the pains come and sometime it goes away. If this situation continue that way, then I might have to inject H1N1 injection just in case I'm infected by it.
I slept for the whole afternoon after I came back from clinic. Only wake up to had my lunch and medicine then sleep back. Prescilla and mee ching help me in completing our group presentation in my room and I'm grateful that I've them to help and keep me on track during this period. Although, I'm sick so badly but then I still arrange gathering dinner for my cg. I didn't told you bout this because I guess you'll gonna stop me from doing it if you knew it. I even ask jeng to company me to drive bumble bee to Brian's college just to make everything easier for him and me when I need someone.
Nite time, I went to cg gathering, everyone had they proper dinner but all I could have is my raisin pandan bread and a cup of warm milo. I didn't drink any coffee since I'm sick because mum and friends asked me not to. One more thing, in all of sudden, I miss durians. hee^^ I was telling my friends that I wanna get well soon because I wanna eat durians.

When I heard I have to hand in my self-reflection the next day, I'm not sure should I asked him to help me with it. I planned to type it myself as it is my own self reflection but my mind does not allow me and 3 pages is kinda hard for me to complete it on time too. But then, he helped me typing out the whole thing and allow me to have my own rest. Thank you dear! Surprisingly, when I read the document he typed on the next morning, it's all what I wanna express too. I really appreciate it when I read it.

Day 3
I woke up with tiring mind and eyes but then I have to edit self reflection that he had email me and print out presentation slides for my teammate. Reading on the self reflection that he had typed out, really touched me. I never thought that he could understand me that well cause I only give him plenty information then I slept cause of tired oredy. I was worry that he could get my words but then he did it very well. Thank you very much! After done with my assignment and updating myself at facebook, I boiled some water and poured it into my 12gallons pail, mixed it with cold water then bathe myself. I've not been properly bathe for 2days! hee...^^
Anyhow, I'm getting better today. Still need some rest but then it's getting better! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment