Let's talk bout this 2 weeks... of coz there is alot of stuff happening right here. This remind me of how dumb i am last 2 weeks ago... haha.... i've done the most stupidest decision and action... Some of u may ordy knew it... but for those who don't know.... *hehehe* I don't think I wanna mention it right here. Haha...*keep it to myself*
I drove to muar last friday for my school management assignment. I went to my previous practical school. Gosh!! How I miss that school, those students!!! Miss them so much!! I miss the small town also. Although it's just a small town, there is no big shopping complex around but the people around is nice. Well, there is a different if you compare it with big city residents. People in small town is always helpful than those in big cities. I guess it's because there is always a risk whenever u try to become helpful to others in big cities. So to avoid the risk, everyone tends to look after themselves only and depends on their own (Not everyone maybe but most of them i guess). Back to the school where I miss the most amongst all the building in muar. ^^ Again.. I miss them so much... haha... They are more than just students. ^^ They shared their personal experience, they treat me like their sister when it is outside the school, they introduce their parents, teach me where to find tasty food, teach me how to drive around the small town and so on... ^^ I'm their student when it is outside the school or maybe even outside the class. I appreciate their friendliness the most. Yea... it makes me feel comfortable with the new place. I'm glad to become their teacher for about 4months. *Hehe...* There are times when they lost control and misbehaves; and they are naughty all the time.... (yes!! i mean all the time...) but they always do apologize for their misbehaves and naughty is what makes them cute and funny. Seeing how they behave it's like seeing how did my old secondary schoolmates behave last time. Haha... Except for one or two special incidents... One thing about my students is they don't allow me to show sour face. Whenever after I shout and show them my anger, they'll always pamper me to smile first before I continue on the lesson. They reason is always "We don't like teacher to look at us with long and sour face, we want teacher to smile while teaching us." =.=!! That's why they'll make "ghost face" to cheer me up after I shouted and says "That's more like it, continue the teaching teacher!" ^^ I guess tht's y i miss them so much?? Haha... The moments I stepped out of the school last friday, it was very touching. When can I meet them again?? How bout those that I have not yet meet them?? When can I stepped into that school again?? The questions pop out in my mind. But no matter what... It'll always be a lifetime experience... a sweet ones.
Moving out of the school, now I miss those time where 3 of us use to find good food at muar. Haha... Muar is famous for its food btw especially otak-otak. That's why we always drove around the town to find some good food for our dinner. One more thing bout muar is... the secret recepi at muar is far more delicious compared to KL and JB. We don't know why but we really enjoy the muar secret receipi and we actually miss it!!. ^^
Muar is a very small town hence there is not much place to shop. So during our practical time, when we need to do some shopping we'll drive to Melaka, which is just 30min drive from muar. We miss shopping and exploring Melaka also. Especially dataran pahlawan area and jonker walk. Satay celup and pineapple tart!! Wah!! Nice... nice!! Haha... Dataran pahlawan is good enough for us to 'shop till drop' also... It's one of our shopping paradise at the moment. Hehe... (Much much more better than JB's mall) We even can recognize Melaka's town road already. Haha...(That's show how often we went there.) Well, it's a nice place to shop and nice place to visit because of it's historical places around. =)
Picture taken before enjoying our lunch at muar secret receipi... ^^
Muar is a very small town hence there is not much place to shop. So during our practical time, when we need to do some shopping we'll drive to Melaka, which is just 30min drive from muar. We miss shopping and exploring Melaka also. Especially dataran pahlawan area and jonker walk. Satay celup and pineapple tart!! Wah!! Nice... nice!! Haha... Dataran pahlawan is good enough for us to 'shop till drop' also... It's one of our shopping paradise at the moment. Hehe... (Much much more better than JB's mall) We even can recognize Melaka's town road already. Haha...(That's show how often we went there.) Well, it's a nice place to shop and nice place to visit because of it's historical places around. =)
Picture taken before enjoying our lunch at muar secret receipi... ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment