December 17, 2009

New Year, New Semester, New Life....

Our lecture starts earlier this semester, because of this, most of us stay back for Christmas. My first time to spent Christmas on my own. Have nothing in mind except waiting for friends to suggest. Feeling lonely for this year Christmas, no bbq gathering at relatives house, no karaoke, no dance and no more performing family choir at my aunt's house. I miss that... ^^ Every year's Christmas celebration, we'll just go around the whole city visit our relatives. The most enjoyable is every night (from Christmas eve till New Year) my close relatives will take turn to organized some sharing in words of God, bbq, and karaoke at respective houses. ^^ Besides that, I miss doing some performing in church during Christmas too. ^^ Dancing and choir-ing to deliver the Msg of Christmas.... all this I've to put it aside this year. Huhuhuhu...

But above all, This is the most important semester for me... ^^ Have to do it well this semester, else.... results will be very poor... Hehe... Hope I can finish my thesis on time too...^^

Besides all this, I realized a New Year is coming soon too. Before I knew start to think about my new list for next year, I was surprise that I've achieve my most of my short-term goals faster that I could imaging. ^^ Thank You God!! ^^

Anyway... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment