December 15, 2011

December!!

December has always been my favourite month. Not only because of Christmas celebration but also the mean of getting a new chapter of life. A new year, a better one. I always feel refresh during Christmas day. Not only because everyone is celebrating it with laughters and joys but it is a day that always remind me of how lovely and great is God. Christmas always reminds me the amount of blessing I've got from God and everyone around me. How naughty did I behave and God still forgive me. ^_^ Christmas!! A definitely gain weight season! As all my lovely uncle,aunts, kanids will start to plan their programmes and BBQ is always on the list!!

Sadly,this year I won't be able to be at home!! But anyway, I'll be organising my own Christmas with my new family at Sunderland!! *hope so!* planning to try try cook our own turkey or swan! Hope that works as well!! ^^ but one thing for sure... I will have snow for this Christmas!!! HHooOOOrrRRaayyyy!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment