February 11, 2011

Happiness . Joy . Excited
That is how I fell after this CNY holiday. I got email from my education consultant claiming that I've been awarded some amount of scholarship from University of Sunderland.

Well, this is what I wish for ever since~~ *I couldn't remember how long it was* but I knew it is part of my 101 dreams which I could stepped out of my own comfort zone, going to some place where there is no one there to protect and depends on.  To strike on my own and see how far can I make it.

There is always hard feeling to let go things and stepped out of our comfort zone.  But somehow, I've make decision, either it end up with good and bad.  It's just part of my dream, my life.  As I was on the way driving back to Johor (from kl), deep down in my heart, I felt I'm gonna miss this place.  All the place where I've been enjoying and tears, I'm sure I'm gonna miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment