As time flies, everything that goes around turn to be different. Hope, believe, and honesty, and also wealth, it all turned to be different. The person that I used to be known has changed. Things that usually happen doesn't turn up. Whether is it the way I looked at this world changed? Whether am I mature enough to evaluate? or am I still the one that thinking childishly? Human's nature, when surrounding changed dramatically, we could either felt comfortable or uncomfortable. Smile or Tears at the end of the day.
I choose to smile every morning when i woke up. Treat everything as usual as it is, and try to make every single seconds of my day, happy. But still, I hate to be alone. Especially at night. I remembered Britney Spears' "Lucky" (i'm not her fan anyway), and that's the way I felt mostly, at the end of the day. I couldn't help myself. I'm lucky, that most of the time, I am the last one to sleep in the nite. At least, no one will get worry. Sometime, I thought, maybe it's just too much anxiety. Too much and it's time to let go, and make it fast. I wish I knew how to let go some of my pieces.
Here's a quote I goggled and finds it quite match with my situation now. Enjoy~
"I believe we are still so innocent. The species are still so innocent that a person who is apt to be murdered believes that the murderer, just before he puts the final wrench on his throat, will have enough compassion to give him one sweet cup of water. "-Maya Angelou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment