November 20, 2010

The Day You choose to LET GO

It's been months... we never had a nice conversation after I came bck from your convocation. Is distance really matters to you? Or izzit we'll have to see each other everyday to get close? Whenever I flash back the moments when we're still young,it's just so sweet and beautiful. But now, it's getting bitter and even tasteless. Till today.. u've make a decision that I wouldn't even think of it. Perhaps, everything changed after u ended ur student's life. I noticed My advice, my comment, my idea and my sharing have turned to craps and useless words since the last few months. Maybe God answered my prayer this time. Maybe God made known that u're not the one for me this time. From now on~ BYE BYE to my status and WELCOME BACK to my single life. Life is still wonderful and always be wonderful i believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment